Multi-Option Hangers (ESLP)
PFS offers the ESLP multi-option type hanger which combines the versatility of the “ESL” type electrical slotted cable hanger (PFS Introduced in 1991) and the “SLP” type horizontal slotted pneumatic tube support (PFS Introduced in 1991) on the same device. The ESLP allows ease of installation which fastens to the 3/8 – 16 weld stud, the 3/8 – 16 Hilti X-BT stud, or any other fastener that will accept the female tapped 3/8 – 16 diameter ferrule located at the center of the support. Whether mounting tubing, cable, tray, or the T-SEP Assembly, the ESLP serves as an excellent versatile option. Turn radius for the ESLP is identical to the ESL and SLP type. The ESLP is available in 2″: (ESLP-2), 3″: (ESLP-3), 4″: (ESLP-4), and 6″: (ESLP-6) lengths.
- The ESLP-2 consists of one vertical slot with 2″ of work space for electrical cable and two horizontal slots offering 1.62″ from end to end work space for tubing.
- The ESLP-3 consists of two vertical slot with 3″ of work space for electrical cable and three horizontal slots offering 2.62″ from end to end work space for tubing.
- The ESLP-4 consists of three vertical slot with 4″ of work space for electrical cable and four horizontal slots offering 3.62″ from end to end work space for tubing.
- The ESLP-6 consists of five vertical slot with 6″ of work space for electrical cable and six horizontal slots offering 5.62″ from end to end work space for tubing.
Prod Id Turning Radius Alloy Weight per 100 pcs ESLP-2 1 7/8″ SS-316 9 lbs ESLP-3 2″ SS-316 13 lbs ESLP-4 2 1/2″ SS-316 16 lbs ESLP-6 3 3/4″ SS-316 22 lbs
- The ESLP Multi Option Hanger serves as a great solution for projects where hangers are to be stocked in bulk and pulled for both electrical and instrumentation purposes, however, PFS does supply more cost efficient solutions or “CES” when the purpose of the hanger is predetermined. Please see the below applications where the ESLP is utilized. A cost efficient alternative is supplied with each scenario:
As a Cable Hanger As a Tube Support with Tubing Line Clamps
As a Tray Support As a stud mounting platform for the T-SEP Assembly